Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am one of the people who love the why of things.




All of the things i wanted to say boiled up to the surface all of the time and i just swallowed it right back. It made me want to scream sometimes and i could never figure out if that was the way things were supposed to be.

I only wanted to say something..just once that would make him feel as if I might be worth knowing

Even if I told him, I knew it wouldn't change a thing. It wouln't make things better or worse

I've stopped wondering if it made any difference to him at all

Sorry I know i'm not the most comfortable shoulder to lean on but those are just my broken parts coming through the surface too

I won't ever get the answers. I won't ever get the answers. 



The silence, it hurts me, just so you know...Obviously you don't see it hurts me

No comments:

Post a Comment