I have a little voice inside my head. We all do. Today, take a few minutes to be still and quiet. Listen to your inner voice and write. Whatever it is that's in there, let it out. What have I done? A million thoughts run through my head. Somewhere deep down, I know it's nothing, but it takes a while to make myself stop worrying.
On and on the days go on. And on and on for what i made wrong ...I never again and again count it over.What would you say to me?If i ask you why? confuse myself ..There are crazy things that trying to be hide.herm..
1. (Voiceover):Sometimes I wonder if anything's absolute anymore. Is There Still right and wrong? Good and bad? Truth and lies? Or is everything negotiable, left to interpretation. Sometimes we're forced to bend the truth, transform it, cause we're faced with things that are not of our own making. And sometimes things simply catch up to us.- Lucas Scott (Chad Michael Murray)
2. Lucas: Have you ever wondered what marks our time here? If one life can really make an impact on the world... or if the choices we make matter? I believe they do. And I believe that one man can change many lives. For better... or worse.
Keith: Just breathe, Lucas. It's all gonna be okay.
3. Lucas: Peyton! It's you.
Lucas: When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me. It's you. It's you Peyton
4. There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on the path while others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be honored by your choice? Or will you embrace your new path? Each morning you choose to move forward or to simply give up. - Lucas Scott (Chad Michael Murray)
5. You ever look a picture of yourself, and see a stranger in the background?. It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other peoples life have we been in. Were we a part of someone's life when their dream came true or were we there when their dream died. Did we keep trying to get in? As if we were somehow destined to be there or did the shot take us by surprise. Just think, you could be a big part of someone elses life, and not even know it. - Lucas Scott (Chad Michael Murray)
6. (voiceover) Every once in a while people step up, they rise above themselves. Sometimes they surprise you, and sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes, it can push pretty hard, but if you look close enough you find hope in the words of children, in the bars of a song and in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky, and if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back. - Nathan Scott (James Lafferty)
7.(voiceover) At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes -- all you need is one. - Peyton Sawyer (Hilarie Burton)